Our Engineering team is recruiting a new developer to hang out with and to support Tadaweb in its exciting growth. So, if you are a passionate Software Engineer who enjoys developing with C++ and wants to join our team which is responsible for the magic behind the Tadaweb technology, then look no longer.
Scope of work:
- Develop a GUI software in a small Agile team.
- Participate in defining the new features and collaborate with graphical designers.
- Write code and collaborate with QA engineers.
- Collaborate with SRE.
- Solid knowledge of C++ and modern C++ such as C++14/17
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Good understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Familiarity with Git version control systems
- Good team spirit and communication skills
- Fluent English, French is an asset
You get a bonus if you have the following:
- Familiarity with REST architecture style
- Inter-process communication using queue-messaging system (RabbitMQ)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Enjoy drinking a good beer 😊
- The unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup story
- The chance to join a human-focused company that genuinely cares about their employees
- Events, such as beer-o-clocks each Friday, annual offsites, family parties, Christmas events and so much more
- Flexible working environment - as long as you get done what needs to get done, you are generally free to do it in the way that works for you
- Tada swag, use of our (Tada-constructed) arcade machines, table tennis, nerf guns, rubber ducks, tiki bar, and overall craziness
- The chance to work in one of Tada’s incredible global offices including our brand new 4000m2 Luxembourg Tadaplex
- Access to learning tools, interesting tech, and business challenges, and growth potential
To apply, please attach to your application:
👾 your CV
👾 a cover letter or a brief description of your interest in the role
Tadaweb is using LinkedIn™ recruiting services
Last update: May 30, 2022 8:04:41 AM UTC